April 02, 2010

WE NEED GOOD TEACHERS!

Manmohan Singh | PRIME MINISTER" "I was born to a family of modest means. In my childhood I had to walk a long distance to go to school... I am what I am today because of education”, according to TOI, indeed its fact education plays the most important role in growth but you can't give full credit to education only because behind good education teachers are playing the most important role, PM is must be lucky that he got good education by the good teachers while in govt education sector, there is huge scarcity of good teachers, this is not my philosophy but the practical experience of my life as I have done my schooling from govt school, I never got a good teacher in my schooling, whenever we are asking any thing they were giving us sticks in return, this is the condition of govt schools, thanks to my tuition teachers who guided me in my schooling, made me a educated person other wise where I would be it can be said.
According to Aristotle “Those who educate children well are more to be honored than parents, for these only gave life, those the art of living well”, teachers are respected before God because they removes are ignorance give us knowledge so teacher is said “Guru” means one who removes darkness of ignorance from our life but now a days teachers teaching only for money that’s why people like to teach their children in private school rather than govt where as govt is giving free education & private schools are charging so much money because every one knows the condition of govt schools.
At last I would like to say nothing can improve the condition of our education sector till teachers will not understand their duty I think govt should set up group to take care of such teachers who is not honest towards his duty, this is the only way to brighten our future & nothing else, I think, We need teachers, like Sir Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan,who given his complete life to reform the education sector so govt need to work out to create good teachers rather than schools because If you can read this, thank a teacher.

0 comments:

Post a Comment