June 19, 2010

The new pop queen Sakira's Waka Waka



The world has seen Sakira's Waka-Waka in opening ceremony of FIFA World Cup 2010, The official song of the 2010 World Cup "Waka Waka" is performed by the Colombian singer Shakira and the band Freshlyground from South Africa, and is sung in both English and Spanish. The song is based upon a traditional African soldiers' song named Zangalewa.
Sakira's Waka-Waka almost rocked & shacked the world with her electrifying performance. I don't have any interest in Music but when I have seen the video clipping in the news channels, My heart forced me to watch the video. This the power of Sakira's WAKA-WAKA whch made me to get in to the world of music. The way she damced in Waka-Waka looking like she is dancing in A.R.Rahman's Jai-ho, dance steps are matching as exactly in Jai -ho. Over all she done a best job in Waka-Waka.

After watching Sakira's craze during the opening ceremony, I think she left far behind the the pop queen Britney spears & The new pop queen is no one but Only Sakira.

0 comments:

Post a Comment