December 16, 2009

IS SACHIN THE REPLICA OF DON BRAD- MAN ?

IS Sachin "THE REPLICA" of sir Don Brad-man? I think "yes", now a days he is playing like "The God of Cricket". He proved it, with his 20 years in international cricket and 17 thousand runs in one day cricket, highest run getter in test cricket and 30 thousand runs in international cricket. When sir Sachin started his carrier at the age of 16 year I was in std 5, I have seen him throughout his carrier how the genius is playing fearlessly and devotedly for his country.
Many cricketers and famous people recommended Sachin as best batsman after sir Don Brad-Man. In fact I have not seen him to play. I think sir Sachin is the replica of Sir Don Brad-Man not next to him. Why, because they never come across to each other during their carrier. So I think both are the best batsmen of their respective era.
The comment on Sachin by political leaders is totally inhuman, being a God sir has to forgive them.
At last I want to say, we should respect sir Sachin like a god because he is serving Indian cricket selflessly as a true & great patriot.
My salute to Sachin,
Jai Ho Sachin Ki

0 comments:

Post a Comment