January 23, 2011

South Africa Won With The Help Of Umpires???

23rd January 2011, 5th and Final ODI against South Africa, place Centurion, Score 139 for 8 and I am officially declare that South Africa won the ODI series against India. Well done South Africa and Umpires too. Being an Indian it's my right to say that South Africa won the series with help of umpires.  I think you must want to know why I am saying like this? Let me describe it briefly, I would like to tale you, the two poor decision that made South Africa won the series. First Hasim Amla who scored a magnificent hundred and helped South Africa to set a huge target. Action replay clearly showing that he was LBW to Yubraj Singh but umpire denied him than come to the blunder one the wicket of Parthiv Patel, action replay clearly showing that Fef Do Plessis dropped the ball and in second attempt he picked the ball from the ground but umpires given him inspire of referring to third umpire than what is the need of third umpire. When a player break rules umpires are punishing them than who will punish those umpires. This is not the first time when Indian team became the victim of dirty umpiring but in Srilanka also India faced the same problem. 
As expected India lost the final ODI but in a style. The Yusuf Pathan bomb basting hundred in 68 ball told that Indian are not a bell in front of the Church that any one can strike it easily. 
At last I would like to say that South Africa won but the real winner is India because this team is new team but done exceptionally well. This defeat is the result of dirty umpiring and poor captaincy. I think Dhoni should stop dirty politics while selecting a team. I think you must understand that what I want to talk.
We know this defeat is the steeping stone towards India's success in World Cup 2011.
Well done India Keep it up. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment